This site is operated by Educonnecting and all information contained on this site is owned or licensed by Educonnecting.
1. Use of this site
Personal use only
Apart from any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, news reporting, parody or satire as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you may only use the information on this Site for your own personal reference and reproduce such information for your own personal use.
If you download any software from the Site, the software (including files and/or images incorporated in or generated by the software) and accompanying data (collectively, the “Software”), Educonnecting grants you a license to use the Software. You may not sell, distribute, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise deal with the Software in the same manner.
Other than as set forth above and unless we give our prior written consent, you must not distribute or transmit any information on this Site to any other person or incorporate such information, in any form, into any other document or other material.
2. Consent to electronic delivery of documents.
Where Educonnecting is required, by law or otherwise, to provide you with a document, you consent to the provision of that document electronically through links on this Site.We suggest that you print a copy of the document, or submit it electronically, for future reference.
3. Communication facilities, including social media channels.This section 3 regulates your use of and access to:
- Bulletin boards, chat rooms, forums, hubs, blogs and other communication facilities available on or through the Site; or
- Our social media channels and platforms (including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter), (collectively, the “Communication Facilities”).
What we expect from you when you use the Communication FacilitiesWhen accessing and using the Communication Facilities, you must not:
- Publish, communicate or transmit any unlawful, criminally threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, defamatory, derogatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, indecent or inappropriate material, including any material that materially and adversely affects the reputation of Educonnecting. Educonnecting may decide in its sole discretion whether any material is “inappropriate”),
- Post, communicate or transmit material that violates or infringes the rights of any other person or party or violates any law; interfere with the computer systems supporting the Communication Facilities, overload a service, engage in a denial of service attack, attempt to disable a host or inhibit or restrict any other user from using the Communication Facilities;
- Post, communicate or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, “Trojan horses” or any other harmful, contaminating or destructive features;
- Accessing or attempting to access information resources that you are not authorized to use;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or organization or provide false or misleading information;
- Attempt to modify, adapt, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any part of the Site, including the use of automated tools;
- Publish, communicate or transmit or use any material of any kind for commercial purposes, or containing promotional material or advertising;
- Removing, circumventing or altering any author attributions, legal notices, rights management information or technological protection measures; or
- Post, download, communicate or transmit any file or material posted by another user if you know, or reasonably should know, that the file or material may not be lawfully downloaded or communicated in such manner.
Our right to moderate the Communication Facilities
We welcome all your feedback, both positive and negative, but sometimes it will be necessary to moderate (review, approve or remove) content without your prior agreement on Educonnecting‘s Communication Facilities. The decision to moderate content will be at Educonnecting‘s sole discretion, but may be based on factors including, but not limited to, acting contrary to “What we expect from you when you use the Communication Facilities” (set forth above).
We may also block users from the Communication Facilities at our sole discretion, unless we are not permitted to do so (for example, if a social media channel does not allow us to do so).
One of the services provided by the Site is access to other sites on the Internet through hyperlinks located on the Site (“Linked Sites”). While Educonnecting has made reasonable efforts to review the Linked Sites, Educonnecting is not responsible for the accuracy, legality and decency of the material or the copyright compliance of the Linked Sites.
Links to Linked Sites are provided for convenience only and do not represent any endorsement by Educonnecting of the products of services offered by the website owner.
5. Disclaimer of Liability
This disclaimer is subject to any rights or remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by contract.
All information contained in this Site is provided in good faith and has been derived from sources believed to be accurate and reliable at the time it was obtained. Educonnecting will use reasonable efforts to update the Site regularly. However, Educonnecting makes no representation as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information on the Site (including information incorporated by reference to, or from another source). It is for general information only and should not be considered as a comprehensive statement on any matter and should not be relied upon as such.
The materials on this Site are provided “as is” and without express or implied warranties to the fullest extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law.
Neither Educonnecting, nor any of its directors, employees and associates warrant the security of this Site to the extent that such warranty includes:
- Make any warranty as to the reliability or accuracy of this Site;
- Accept any liability arising in any other way, including for negligence, errors or omissions in the information on this Site; or
- Accept any liability for any loss or damage, however caused, as a result of any person relying on any information on the website or being unable to access this Site.
This disclaimer is subject to the applicable contrary provisions of the Australian Consumer Law and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act.
You are responsible for evaluating the accuracy of the content of this Site and relying on any information at your own risk.
7. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction